Sunday, June 3, 2012


I am pleased to have my one poem titled "Magic in the Sky" published in Silver Blade Magazine. The publisher uploaded my electronic music with my recorded spoken words of the poem in it, a GIF animated slideshow of my 4 computer-generated science fiction images I created, the written poem, itself, and the biography of myself and what I do. They did a great job and I am impressed with the sound quality of the music in their music player, the animated slideshow of my sci. fi. images, and the rest of the whole thing. This is a paid work. I'm honored to be part of their science fiction and fantasy magazine.


To read my "Magic in the Sky" poem, hear my "Magic in the Sky" electronic music, see the animated slideshow of the sci. fi. images, and etc, click on the Silver Blade site address:

http://www.silverblade.net/content/?p=1237


No comments:

Post a Comment