Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Orin, the Bad Dentist, Little Shop of Horrors

From April 26th to April 29th, I will act as a bad dentist Orin for Little Shop of Horrors production. The show will take place at MuCCC downtown Rochester. This production will have deaf/hard of hearing actors who will use American Sign Language (ASL) when acting the characters and singing the songs. As Orin, I will use ASL and my voicer, Azmeer, will speak and sing the whole Orin lines. Luane Davis Haggerty is the director of this production. I have been rehearsing lately and it has been really fun to act like an asshole man, Orin, the bad dentist, which isn't even my personality in real life. The songs and lines are hilarious. I even laughed when I began reading the lines and trying to memorize them. I even created really funny sign language in Orin's words. I am looking forward to performing at MuCCC.

Here is a poster with details.


Clicl on the image to see it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment