Sunday, April 1, 2018

"Machines" Digital Collage

For two days, I had fun taking photos of machines or electronics around me in my apartment and out in hallways and other rooms in the apartment complex where I live. I manipulated 15 images of these technologies with awesome special effects available in PicsArt app. I then got all of them into Photo Editor, which I then put them all together into a collage. It was fun to play around and try things when doing the work. 

As the fact, I have always been fascinated with machines, electronics, LED displays, and so on since childhood days. I thought to myself by saying, "Why not take photos of them and make a collage of them in a computer with digital special effects?" Finally found the time to do that. 

Enjoy "Machines".

Click on the pictures to see it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment