Sunday, September 10, 2017

I Love You Greeting Card

It took me several weeks to create this card. I took a photo of my hand and a crystal heart thing I have. I then combined the hand and the heart together. After that, I found the stars/landscape photo online, but mindful of copyrights, I changed the stars/landscape in different colors, light affects, and other manipulations. I also cropped the picture to only the far right side of the photo, meaning I removed the middle and left of the picture. So, it doesn't look exactly like an original photo found online at all. I then did a lot of tricks, trying to blend the heart/hand into the background, trying to make the I Love You hand stand out by adding the white on the outlines on the fingers, using Embossed, Drop Shadow, Paint, Fill Bucket tool, and a few more. It was a challenge to make it work. I then used Apple's Page software already in my iMac laptop to create a card. After adding the purple background behind the image, I added the border around the image. I then added the Nature shape (tall grass blades) and two thin lines above and below the image. Henceforth, it's done. 


You can click on this image to see it bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment