Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Graphic Art of a Nude Man

I created this nude man in PhotoShop. Originally, the image of the male body was painted on a glass with acrylic paint a while ago as a graduate student at Rochester Institute of Technology. I just put that male body glass painting on the scanner and scanned it into my computer. I then changed the colors of the body into purplish/bluish hues/tones. I also scanned a small jewel ball, the blue square-shaped plastic jewel stickers that you put on your face for parties or halloween or whatever, the Mardi Gras necklace, and the thin paper flowers in rainbow order which used to be a necklace, given to me by someone at the pride parade. I then put those scanned things into the computer and arranged them around and over the male figure the way I wanted them to be. I have a photo of a rainbow flag, saved in a folder, and put that into the male figure. Henceforth, it's an image that conveys upon gay pride and celebration. 

Here is the photo and you can click on the image in order to see it bigger.



No comments:

Post a Comment