Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Two Self-Portraits for NTID 50th Anniversary Exhibit

Two prints of my self-portrait came in the mail from an online printing service. I opened the package and my God I was stunned by the excessive beauty of the work. The two work are printed at 16x20 size. 

National Technical Institute for the Deaf will exhibit these two photos for their 50th Anniversary event coming up this early June. The jurists chose the two work. The art exhibit will showcase artwork by deaf and hard of hearing artists from all over the country. I am indeed honored and excited to become part of the big exhibit during the 50th Anniversary. As the fact, I am an Alumni and enrolled the institution in 1983. This artwork contribution will only make me feel special, for I was a student there back then. 

Enjoy the picture below and you need to click on the picture in order to see it bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment