Saturday, February 10, 2018

As Orin in Little Shop of Horrors

I am currently rehearsing as Orin, the bad dentist, in Little Shop of Horrors. The production is directed by Luane Davis Haggerty. I will act in this production at MuCCC (Multi-use Community Cultural Center) downtown Rochester, NY from April 26th to April 29th. I will use ASL (American Sign Language) while acting as Orin in this production. I am excited to act like a mean boyfriend to Audrey, hurting people's teeth, getting high with the gas, and dying - all in ridiculous and funny ways. After the performance at MuCCC, the production will go to Rochester's Geva Theatre in the summer either in June or July. 

"I'm your dentist and a success. Say ah. Say ah. Say ah. Now spit."



Click on this picture to see it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment