Sunday, January 21, 2018

Self-Portrait as an Alien

I took a photo of myself with iPhone. I then put the picture of myself into free online PhotoEditor (similar to PhotoShop). Then I manipulated my face. I used the tools available in PhotoEditor to pinch my nose and make my eyes become bigger. I also enlarged my head. I also made my neck a lot thinner. I made my mouth larger with the same tool.My right ear became pointed similar to the Vulcan race in Star Trek. I then used "Paint" tool to paint all over my face in blue at 10-20 percent transparency, which enabled the skin to look blue very well. I also painted the eyes green. I also painted my hair and facial hair in pink. I then removed the background and filled it black around my face. Then using the "Paint" tool, I used the tool's variety of splashes and spots that were available, which I was able to create the stars, star clusters, and nebulas in variety of colors. Lastly I painted the whole face and stars background in light white at 10 percent transparency that made the whole image look like full of glow. Henceforth, I became an extraterrestrial from far, far away. Enjoy the photo.


                                                     Click on this photo to make it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment