Thursday, June 9, 2016

Poetry Performance at MuCCC

I will perform my spoken words poem (recorded) and translate it into ASL while doing the dance movements, mime, and acting on June 21st at MuCCC downtown Rochester . It's titled "The Universe". At the very end of the poem, Bjork's "All Is Full Of Love" lyric will begin with just "all is full of love" sentence, which will repeat a few times until it fades.
Here is one paragraph of a poem, just to give you a glimpse:
I keep going until I see a Milky Way galaxy float in front of me
Where our home sits on one area of its arm.
It spins like a giant ballerina with a huge tutu, riddled with illuminating pearls.
I glide further away until my eyes see trillions of galaxies,
All connected in gigantic glowing webs.

Click on this to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment