Wednesday, April 24, 2013

AMCE Recording Studio

I went to a recording studio called AMCE in Rochester, NY on April 23rd. I sat down with a person there to discuss the details of how to transfer my work into their devices in order to make it become better qualities. They have ProTool software that can take in my MP3 audio of my electronic music and electronic music with spoken word poems, then enhance them into higher qualities. They also have a special high-tech CD-recording machine that can burn my electronic music and insert them into good jewel cases. They also can accept artwork made by myself or anyone in JPEG or PDF files and insert the cover, back, and inside pages. 

It is my goal to submit this project to Kickstarter and reach a goal up to $1,250.00. If I do reach the goal, then the costs will be covered to do the recording and CD-making process. Once 100 CDs are all completed, then I would have them available for sale during my performances at venues in the near future. 


Henceforth, I will post this project into Kickstarter soon and will acknowledge you upon its availability online, then roll up my sleeves to get friends, family, colleagues, and others to help me reach the goal.


Here is a photo of AMCE's recording console. It's an awesome high-tech device and amazing.




1 comment:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    Record deals

    ReplyDelete