Sunday, October 3, 2010

Black Mountain North Symposium

This photo shows two videos of Black Mountain College during the time when the college was going on - a documentary. The college was an experimental place for students/teachers to try things out, do things never done before, and so forth during the 30's up to the late 50's. Below are artwork done by Black Mountain students/faculty back then.

Meanwhile, my multi-media ASL poetry performance went well except some computer technical difficulty quips, but went back on track, and the audience responded to my work positively.

Meanwhile, I was video-taped during my performance at the Innovation Center and I am hoping to get the video sent or given to me, then I could upload it on this blog, Facebook, my YouTube site, and use it for promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment