Saturday, March 10, 2012

3 Sci. Fi. Ilustrations


I have been working on creating 3 science fiction-themed illustrations for the Ron L. Hubbard Writers and Illustrators of the Future contest due by March 31st. It took a whole month to complete this project. The mediums are color pencils on color papers. The contest asks for 3 themes of science fiction or fantasy. I created a robot theme, an alien theme, and virtual reality theme. If an artist gets chosen, she/he would get $1,000.00 and have networking opportunities. I shall cross my fingers and see if I win. Even if I don't win, that may not end just that. What may happen is to get networking to happen for my work through this contest.

Though, the image of my work isn't the best one. They will have to be scanned in order to look really good before submitting them. Other than that, enjoy the images of my 3 work.

No comments:

Post a Comment